As Suffolk is now subject to Coronavirus Tier 4 restrictions we are now closed. We will re-open when it is safe to do so and restrictions have been lifted. We hope that you all keep safe and well.
1. Reservation will be made for you on receipt of the deposit or full payment, plus your completed booking form. Deposit 25% or £100.00 per cottage per week - whichever is the greater (Non-refundable). You sign on behalf of all members of your party.
2. If you have not paid the full amount at booking the balance of payment must be made 6 weeks before the start of the holiday. Failure to ensure that payment reaches the owners in time may result in cancellation of your holiday. For bookings made 6 weeks or less in advance the full amount is payable on booking.
3. When the hirer submits a booking via the online reservation system, the hirer will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address provided in the booking form. This does not form a contract between the owner and hirer. A contract shall only arise when the booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via a letter of confirmation sent by post or email, which provides details of payment methods.
4. Cancellations must be received in writing and the balance will be due unless we are able to re-let the cottage (please note that deposits are not refundable).
Guests may cancel their reservation by notifying us in writing that they wish to cancel
5. If any guest develops Coronavirus Covid-19 during their stay (or is suspected as having Covid-19) then they and all members of their party must immediately inform the owners and return home.
6. Visitors undertake to leave cottages in a clean and tidy condition as found.
7. Visitors are responsible for any breakages or damage and must inform the owners as such.
8. The owners reserve the right to seek compensation for any damage discovered after guests have departed.
9. A damages deposit of £100 per cottage is required for group bookings. This will be refunded (less the cost of any damage or excess cleaning costs) within two weeks of departure.
10. Smoking is not permitted in the cottages.
11. The right of access to the property is retained by the owners.
12. The owners reserve the right to terminate the booking agreement without refund if the behaviour of any holidaymaker is considered unacceptable or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated on the booking form.
13. The owners reserve the right in the case of an emergency to cancel any booking at any time and return any sums which have been paid in advance.
14. Pets are not permitted in any of the cottages.
Prices are inclusive of heating, electricity, bed linen, WiFi, cot, highchair but not cot linen (£4 per week). Towels are optional at £2.50 per person.
Cottages are available from 5.00 p.m. on the day of arrival. We will email you with guest information and key collection details in the week prior to your stay. Please park by the pond on arrival. Please return keys by 9.30 a.m. on the day of departure.
Have a lovely holiday!