We've made changes so that we can safely welcome you back to enjoy a longed for break in this lovely part of Suffolk. We have put extra measures in place to keep everyone safe - guests, our family, our housekeepers and our community. Please be assured that your safety is our top priority while you have a lovely holiday with us.
• Undertaken Covid-19 training
• Completed a detailed and robust risk assessment
• Developed enhanced cleaning protocols for our housekeepers
• Provided extra cleaning materials including external hand sanitiser stations
• Put social distancing measures in place
What you can do: Arrive no earlier than 4pm and depart promptly by 10am to give us adequate cleaning time. Adhere to social distancing and be respectful of other guests staying on the property. Wash your hands often and use the hand sanitiser provided. Tell us immediately if you feel unwell.
Our Covid Refund Guarantee:
If you are unable to travel to take your holiday because of a national or regional lockdown, we will refund you in full. This guarantee only applies when either:
• We are required to close as a result of Government Covid restrictions
• A travel restriction applies to the address given on the booking form at the time of booking, rendering you unable to travel and the period of restriction covers the dates of your holiday booking.
This guarantee covers lockdown and restrictions on travel due to tier restrictions, but does NOT cover you (or members of your party) being unable to travel due to falling ill with Covid, or being required to self isolate. These events can be covered by you taking out travel insurance, which we strongly recommend that you do.